Archives By Month
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Persistence of the Old Regime: For Parents, Japanese State-Sanctioned International Child Abduction Goes On
- 12 o’clock
- Child Abduction Enforcment Law Passed by the U.S. House
- New U.S. Ambassador Kennedy? Same Old International Child Abductions in the Framework of U.S. – Japan Relationship
- The End of Ordinary
- A Talking Book That Said Your Name (November 16, 2013 – Rui is 8 Years Old)
- “The Damage to the Child and the Left Behind Parent is Incalculable and Lifelong.” Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2013 Sent to the House.
- Research on Parental Alienation and Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Japanese International Child Abduction Gets Brief Mention at Senate Confirmation Hearing of Ambassador Caroline Kennedy
- Strange Fruit: Homologous Products of U.S. Sponsorship – Right Wing Violence and Child Abduction
- Novelty and Savagery
- U.N. officials to visit families of abductees – North Korean abductees – in Japan.
- “Eppur, si muove.” “And yet, it moves.” Opaque, Circular Magic: Japan’s Child Abductions and Irradiated Nuclear Waste Perform Miraculous, Counter-Intuitive Feats!
- Throw Stones in A Glass House – Or, Support Kizuna Child Parent Reunion (Instead)
- Over Futile Odds, Laughed at by the Gods
- The Weight of All That Greed
- Love, without mercy (Father’s Day, 2013)
- More Gender Condescension from the New York Times
- So blue, I can’t begin to say.
- Children Betrayed: Having declared unilateral surrender, the U.S. chief international children’s advocate Susan Jacobs should resign.
- My City’s In Ruins
- “Illusory at best; deceptive at worst.” Japan Continues to Offer Itself as a Haven for Child Abduction Despite Hague Ratification (House Subcommittee on Global Human Rights )
- Japan’s Purported Ratification of the Hague Convention “to create the appearance of compliance with international norms but without any of the substance.”
- George Washington University Professor Joan S. Meier! Child Abduction Is Not Liberation!
- If I Only Had a Brain …
- God Only Knows
- In the Aftermath of Newtown, and Before Japan Fails (Again) to Give Parents and Children Justice
- Love to Rui, January 2013
- The Anatomy of a Kidnapping – from ABC Australian Radio
- Why all at once my heart took flight
- A Teacup of Water
- A Boy’s Will is the Wind’s Will (12 -12 -12 )
- When the Night Came On, It Was Very Calm
- Symposium on the Hague Convention Considering the Modality of International Family Mediation Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Before and After Science – Fukushima – Japanese Scientists Bought With Nuclear Industry Money
- Grim Electoral Prospects / The Fukushima Nuclear Crisis Is Not Over!
- Japan Cited 3 Times in U.S. Senate Resolution Condemning International Parental Child Abduction!
- New Party Backs Hague Treaty, and Progressive Family Measures in Upcoming Japanese Election
- Banging For Music
- New Year’s Eve Memory, 2005 (Rui is 7 Years Old)
- unfinished heart play (Rui is 7 years old – November 16, 2012)
- Disobedience or Disconnect Between Minister and Judges Within Japan’s Ministry of Justice? 「連れ去り」容認する司法に現役副市長が実名で告発〈ＡＥＲＡ〉
- Spreading His Seat On the Floor
- From the Shadows – Documentary Reveals Japanese State-Supported International Parental Kidnapping
- Proserpina – Go Home Abducted Child
- Hine Ma Tov
- Japanese Freeze and Father Flees: “I just wanted to get the custody of my child!”
- Who Needs Men? Sons and Daughters.
- Divorce Conflict Madness – Machiko Terauchi’s Indifference to Rui
Write to Me
- © Brian Prager and For Rui Boy, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Brian Prager and For Rui Boy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Where are you?
Tag Archives: Japanese Family Bar Aassociation;child abduction
The story below appeared in the Yomiuri Shimbun on August 19th, 2013, announcing that the leading members of the UN Human Rights Council has created a Commission of Inquiry to travel to Japan to hold a new round of interviews … Continue reading
With her impossibly gentle hands And her blood-red fingernails Joni Mitchell Shades of Scarlett Conquering Out of the fire like Catholic saints Comes Scarlett and her deep complaint Mimicking tenderness she sees In sentimental movies A celluloid rider comes to … Continue reading
1 “When they were gone away, I studied my books, and at night I went to school. I was unhappy. I looked at a map. An ocean stood between me and the place I came from, but would it have … Continue reading
Symposium on the Hague Convention Considering the Modality of International Family Mediation Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
“Symposium on the Hague Convention – in Considering the Modality of International Family Mediation –” Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs December 12, 2012 The Government of Japan has been making efforts toward the conclusion of “the Hague Convention … Continue reading