Archives By Month
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Children Betrayed: Having declared unilateral surrender, the U.S. chief international children’s advocate Susan Jacobs should resign.
- My City’s In Ruins
- “Illusory at best; deceptive at worst.” Japan Continues to Offer Itself as a Haven for Child Abduction (House Subcommittee on Global Human Rights )
- Preparing for Japan’s Hague Ratification – Vital Legal Assistance is Available, Now!
- Japan’s Purported Ratification of the Hague Convention “to create the appearance of compliance with international norms but without any of the substance.”
- If I Only Had a Brain …
- God Only Knows
- In the Aftermath of Newtown, and Before Japan Fails (Again) to Give Parents and Children Justice
- Love to Rui, January 2013
- The Anatomy of a Kidnapping – from ABC Australian Radio
- Why all at once my heart took flight
- A Teacup of Water
- A Boy’s Will is the Wind’s Will (12 -12 -12 )
- When the Night Came On, It Was Very Calm
- Symposium on the Hague Convention Considering the Modality of International Family Mediation Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Before and After Science – Fukushima – Japanese Scientists Bought With Nuclear Industry Money
- Grim Electoral Prospects / The Fukushima Nuclear Crisis Is Not Over!
- Japan Cited 3 Times in U.S. Senate Resolution Condemning International Parental Child Abduction!
- New Party Backs Hague Treaty, and Progressive Family Measures in Upcoming Japanese Election
- Banging For Music
- New Year’s Eve Memory, 2005 (Rui is 7 Years Old)
- unfinished heart play (Rui is 7 years old – November 16, 2012)
- Disobedience or Disconnect Between Minister and Judges Within Japan’s Ministry of Justice? 「連れ去り」容認する司法に現役副市長が実名で告発〈ＡＥＲＡ〉
- Spreading His Seat On the Floor
- From the Shadows – Documentary Reveals Japanese State-Supported International Parental Kidnapping
- Proserpina – Go Home Abducted Child
- Hine Ma Tov
- Japanese Freeze and Father Flees: “I just wanted to get the custody of my child!”
- Who Needs Men? Sons and Daughters.
- Divorce Conflict Madness – Machiko Terauchi’s Indifference to Rui
- Japan Abducts Children (2)
- Japan’s Continuing Failure to Sign the Hague Abduction Convention
- My Angel
- Defiance of the Court: New Japanese Parental Abduction from Seattle Demonstrates the Need for New Preventive Regulation (Keisuke’s Law)
- Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Japanese Accession to International Child Abduction Convention Postponed for an Additional Year – U.S. Department of State Collaborates With MOFA “Pilot Project” to Abandon Internationally Abducted Children to Illegal Japanese Claims of Jurisdiction
- Pic (Thinking Together? The Condition is Critical!)
- And it’s 1, 2, 3 … What are we fightin’ for? (Photos)
- This is wrong …
- Senate Resolution: Resolve Cases of Children Abducted by Parents Across International Borders
- Odysseus and Telemachus (“Like one escaped from death.”)
- What Are U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Assurances Worth to Abducted Children and their Parents?
- Studies (Again) Reveal Pathogenic Outcome for Children Taken Away from Daddy
- Takao Tanase: The Hague Convention and Japan’s Parent-Child Law
- Come bug!
- Austrailan Television Tells International Parental Abduction Like It Is!
- “I can feel you standing there, but I don’t see you anywhere.”
- U.S. State Department: American Children For Sale: 3 Billion Dollars in Military Base Bad Faith Quid Pro Quo
- Obama to host Japanese Prime Minister Noda at White House on April 30. Does Barack Obama have a record of action to protect the lives, well-being and human rights of children? Should you expect the U.S. Government to suddenly grow a conscience on April 30th?
- Open Letter from Dr. Amy Savoie to the United States Congress and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Japanese Plan to Evacuate 40 Million People Revealed
Write to Me
Please see Rui and me on the front page of the Japan CRN website
- © Brian Prager and For Rui Boy, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Brian Prager and For Rui Boy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Where are you?
Tag Archives: United Nations
Flyers distributed around New York throughout the fall of 2011. Around the City University, at Occupy Wall Street, at bookstores and restaurants, to Amy Goodman, Michael Moore, and countless others. “A child of 5 whose nanny is leaving is told … Continue reading
Boarding a subway today, dragging my usual work bags, a woman stood to give me her seat – the first time anyone has done that since I last carried Rui into a crowded train, wobbling and subway surfing in … Continue reading
To Those Born Later I Truly, I live in dark times! The guileless word is folly. A smooth forehead Suggests insensitivity. The man who laughs Has simply not yet had The terrible news. What kind of times are they, … Continue reading
Hipocrisy or Charity? Human Rights Panel of the U.N. General Assembly on International Child Abduction Castigates North Korea; Silent on Japan
Japan continues to treat human rights like hand-me-downs, passing what it wishes to discard to the beleaguered, hungry and abused abroad, making the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea into the Goodwill Industries and Salvation Army of East Asian Human Rights. … Continue reading