Archives By Month
MOST RECENT POSTS
- New U.S. Ambassador Kennedy? Same Old International Child Abductions in the Framework of U.S. – Japan Relationship
- The End of Ordinary
- A Talking Book That Said Your Name (November 16, 2013 – Rui is 8 Years Old)
- “The Damage to the Child and the Left Behind Parent is Incalculable and Lifelong.” Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2013 Sent to the House.
- Research on Parental Alienation and Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Japanese International Child Abduction Gets Brief Mention at Senate Confirmation Hearing of Ambassador Caroline Kennedy
- Strange Fruit: Homologous Products of U.S. Sponsorship – Right Wing Violence and Child Abduction
- Novelty and Savagery
- U.N. officials to visit families of abductees – North Korean abductees – in Japan.
- “Eppur, si muove.” “And yet, it moves.” Opaque, Circular Magic: Japan’s Child Abductions and Irradiated Nuclear Waste Perform Miraculous, Counter-Intuitive Feats!
- Throw Stones in A Glass House – Or, Support Kizuna Child Parent Reunion (Instead)
- Over Futile Odds, Laughed at by the Gods
- The Weight of All That Greed
- Love, without mercy (Father’s Day, 2013)
- More Gender Condescension from the New York Times
- So blue, I can’t begin to say.
- Children Betrayed: Having declared unilateral surrender, the U.S. chief international children’s advocate Susan Jacobs should resign.
- My City’s In Ruins
- “Illusory at best; deceptive at worst.” Japan Continues to Offer Itself as a Haven for Child Abduction Despite Hague Ratification (House Subcommittee on Global Human Rights )
- Preparing for Japan’s Hague Ratification – Vital Legal Assistance is Available, Now!
- Japan’s Purported Ratification of the Hague Convention “to create the appearance of compliance with international norms but without any of the substance.”
- George Washington University Professor Joan S. Meier! Child Abduction Is Not Liberation!
- If I Only Had a Brain …
- God Only Knows
- In the Aftermath of Newtown, and Before Japan Fails (Again) to Give Parents and Children Justice
- Love to Rui, January 2013
- The Anatomy of a Kidnapping – from ABC Australian Radio
- Why all at once my heart took flight
- A Teacup of Water
- A Boy’s Will is the Wind’s Will (12 -12 -12 )
- When the Night Came On, It Was Very Calm
- Symposium on the Hague Convention Considering the Modality of International Family Mediation Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Before and After Science – Fukushima – Japanese Scientists Bought With Nuclear Industry Money
- Grim Electoral Prospects / The Fukushima Nuclear Crisis Is Not Over!
- Japan Cited 3 Times in U.S. Senate Resolution Condemning International Parental Child Abduction!
- New Party Backs Hague Treaty, and Progressive Family Measures in Upcoming Japanese Election
- Banging For Music
- New Year’s Eve Memory, 2005 (Rui is 7 Years Old)
- unfinished heart play (Rui is 7 years old – November 16, 2012)
- Disobedience or Disconnect Between Minister and Judges Within Japan’s Ministry of Justice? 「連れ去り」容認する司法に現役副市長が実名で告発〈ＡＥＲＡ〉
- Spreading His Seat On the Floor
- From the Shadows – Documentary Reveals Japanese State-Supported International Parental Kidnapping
- Proserpina – Go Home Abducted Child
- Hine Ma Tov
- Japanese Freeze and Father Flees: “I just wanted to get the custody of my child!”
- Who Needs Men? Sons and Daughters.
- Divorce Conflict Madness – Machiko Terauchi’s Indifference to Rui
- Japan Abducts Children (2)
- Japan’s Continuing Failure to Sign the Hague Abduction Convention
Write to Me
- © Brian Prager and For Rui Boy, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Brian Prager and For Rui Boy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Where are you?
Tag Archives: United Nations
Flyers distributed around New York throughout the fall of 2011. Around the City University, at Occupy Wall Street, at bookstores and restaurants, to Amy Goodman, Michael Moore, and countless others. “A child of 5 whose nanny is leaving is told … Continue reading
Boarding a subway today, dragging my usual work bags, a woman stood to give me her seat – the first time anyone has done that since I last carried Rui into a crowded train, wobbling and subway surfing in … Continue reading
To Those Born Later I Truly, I live in dark times! The guileless word is folly. A smooth forehead Suggests insensitivity. The man who laughs Has simply not yet had The terrible news. What kind of times are they, … Continue reading
Hipocrisy or Charity? Human Rights Panel of the U.N. General Assembly on International Child Abduction Castigates North Korea; Silent on Japan
Japan continues to treat human rights like hand-me-downs, passing what it wishes to discard to the beleaguered, hungry and abused abroad, making the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea into the Goodwill Industries and Salvation Army of East Asian Human Rights. … Continue reading